Our vision at Learnster is a world where every day is a learning day. Our contribution to that world is to reinvent the way people and organizations share knowledge. Learnster develops the LMS of tomorrow for growing organizations, aspiring to achieve maximum learning in minimum time.
With users in 30+ countries and more than 150 customers, including several well-known brands, Learnster has gone from startup to scaleup. The tempo is high. What we currently don’t master, we must learn fast. At Learnster we share an entrepreneurial mindset and are passionate about developing our innovative SaaS platform.
As a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist you will be optimizing customer journeys, from digital marketing activities and SDR outbound activity, to inbound activity on our websites. The role includes optimization of all conversion-driven KPIs and metrics throughout the funnel. With a primary focus on our prospects, you will apply relevant evaluation methodology, in order to improve conversion-driving activity over time.
Join us on our journey as a key player in a passionate, growing team as we continue to scale our business.
In this role you will
- optimize existing- and identify new measurement points in the leads validation process, in order to achieve a higher understanding of Closed Won / Closed Lost Deals (and thus of Customer Fit & Company Fit).
- set up forms and Marketing Automation sequences for campaigns in HubSpot
- set up workflows in HubSpot, in order to achieve the right message to the right recipient, based in LifeCycleStage.
- build-out reporting in HubSpot for improved insights related to above-mentioned activities
- analyze how landing pages on our sites are visited and perceived in relevant analysis tools (HubSpot, Google Analytics etc)
- run A/B-test in order to help evaluating forms, copy and imagery
- work ongoing with SEO, primarily link building, but also with on-site SEO
In order to thrive in this role
- you are a data driven native with an analytical mind. You have an excellent eye for detail and outstanding problem-solving skills
- you have at least 1-2 years experience of CRO/Analytics work, preferably from B2B/SaaS high growth organizations
- you have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively within a team and between teams
- you have solid experience from working with advanced reporting and workflows in HubSpot
- experience from other analytics/tracking tools, i.e Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Albacross/Leedfeeder, SEO tools and A/B-testing tools is meritorious
- An exciting journey in a scale-up with strong investors
- Amazing colleagues that share high ambition and willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Six weeks paid vacation
- Training allowance
- A workplace where you have the opportunity to grow with the company
- Flexible working, remote and onsite
- Investment in learning and development for our employees
We look forward to meeting you!
This is your chance to join a fast-growing and awarded SaaS company where you will play a key role in shaping Learnster’s future.
At Learnster you will work with passionate and ambitious colleagues ready to take ourselves, our team and the company to the next level!